Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

30 Day Shred - Day 3

I hurt.  All over.  In a good way.  

And my abs are starting to feel tighter.

I hit the snooze.  Again.  Until 6:45 am.  Again.  That has to stop.  If I workout at that time, I run the risk of my kids getting up and sneaking down the stairs to watch me.  I am the sort of person that does not care for an audience while I exercise.  (Plus, I really need my quiet, alone time in the morning.)  I had to pause halfway through to send my 4-year-old back upstairs until I was finished.  Just for the record, it's pretty creepy to be exercising in the low light of the lamp and the tv and catch a sudden glimpse of six beady little eyes quietly staring at you from the dark stairs.  I startle easily.  Gets me every time.

So new goal.  Work out at 6:00 am.  Not 6:30.  Or 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment