Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November Challenge

I am 32 and still carrying baby weight from my last pregnancy.  The sad part of this is that my youngest is 2 1/2 years old.  I have never had this much trouble losing weight before.  I suppose I could blame this partially on my metabolism slowing down, but it's mostly just me.  I don't have any good excuses.  I'm just tired.  All the time.  My plate is full and my schedule is exhausting.

I used to workout in the evenings and it really worked for me.  Perhaps it's my age, but by the time all my kids are in bed, I have zero energy and it's all I can do to prop myself up in bed with a good book.  

So 6:00 am it is.  Weapon of choice?  Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred DVD.  

30 days.   

I can do this.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog Cupcakes & Cucumbers. When I lost weight I had a lot of luck with figuring out how many calories I needed to eat to reach my goal with Fat 2 Fit Radio ( http://cupcakecucumber.blogspot.com/2011/08/fat-2-fit-radio.html ) & then tracking the calories & exercise at http://www.myfitnesspal.com

    ReplyDelete