Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

30 Day Shred - Day 9 - 13

I promise I didn't forget about this blog (or working out!).  I have been out-of-town with no access to the internet.  And consequently... no access to my friend, Jillian.

However, I was creative and managed to stay active.

I ran laps around the parking lot of the hotel.  I ran up and down the steps at the venue of the conference I was attending.  I got plenty of downtown walking during the time I was gone.

And when I returned home, my girls asked me when we were going to exercise again.  I suppose the evening family exercise time is catching on, but I do miss my quiet morning workout.  Perhaps I will "double up" and workout twice a day.  Anything for results, right?

I feel better and stronger.  I refuse to weigh myself at this point, because that tends to me be somewhat depressing for me.  (Plus, when you are gaining muscle, it can be mercilessly deceiving.)

It's good to be home.

1 comment:

  1. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member (blog follower)

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete