Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

30 Day Shred - Day 4

6:00 am.  Headache.  Snooze.  

So my workout didn't happen until 7:30 pm.  But the important thing is... it happened.  I intended to workout after the kids were in bed, but they heard me talking about it and wanted to join in.  And there you have it... family workout.  Even my hubby joined in for awhile. 

My 2-year-old jumped on my back while I did pushups.  30 pounds of extra resistance.  Beautiful.  She also sat on my stomach during my crunches.  Not sure if that was a good thing.  But hey, I am already feeling stronger and the workout is easier than 4 days ago.  Still a little sore, but not too bad.


Feeling good.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow Iv been working out for over a month now this past week I totally did so bad on working out ;( but not so bad on my eating habits Of course I used that as my excuse of why it was ok not to work out lol I have 2 kids my son will be 4 next week and my girl is 20 months, totally blessed by this blog and I my self have the family work out ;) lol Thanks a lot this totally motivated my to push my self God bless and I'm praying

    ReplyDelete